30 Free Places to List Your Domains For SalePublished Jan 24th, 2011 Domain Auctions, Domain Forums, Domain Industry, Domain Names, Domain Sales, Tools & Resources View Comments
There are lots of great marketplaces available today to feature your domain names for sale. However, some marketplaces and auction houses require listing fees or membership subscriptions. These fees may end up causing you to lose money if your domain doesn’t sell, especially if you are just getting started and are not absolutely sure of the value of your domains.
Consider this list an added resource or continuation of my article on 5 Tips on Selling Domains for Maximum Profit. If you’re looking to reach a wide audience of fellow domainers, webmasters and resellers then this list is for you. Earn some extra cash or liquidate your portfolio with no upfront expenses.
[Image: Colin, FREE, July 18, 2008 via Flickr, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike]
Prepare your domains for sale and submit your listings absolutely free to the following forums and classified websites.
Free Domain Forums and Classifieds
- NamePros Domains For Sale
- WebHosting Talk Domain Advertising
- v7 Network Domains Marketplace
- DigitalPoint Buy / Sell / Trade
- DomainState Domain Sales
- WebmasterTalk Domain & Website Sales
- @DNMarket Group on Twitter
- Facebook Domain Name Marketplace
- Devsa Domain Marketplace
- NamesLot Names For Sale
- ChowCow Free Domain Classifieds
- 4.cn Domain Marketplace
- Domainer’s Market Group on LinkedIn
- Tycoon Talk Domain Marketplace
- Craigslist Business / Commercial Classifieds
Niche Domain Marketplaces
- AcornDomains Marketplace (CO.UK)
- ccTLDs.com Global Buy / Sell / Trade (All Country Codes)
- IDNForums Market – Internationalized words and special character sets
- Short Domain Forum – 3-6 character domains and dictionary words
- INForum Marketplace – (.IN) Indian domains
Commission Based Marketplaces
- Aftermarket.com (10% commission)
- Sedo (10% commission)
- Bido Auctions (8% commission)
- Afternic (10-20% commission)
- SnapNames (20% commission)
- GoDaddy Premium Listings (Requires domains at GoDaddy, 30% commission)
- Pool.com (10% commission)
- BrandStack Domains (15% commission)
If you decide to promote across multiple forums and marketplaces, be sure to manage your domains properly by removing old listings. Best of luck with your domain sales!
What are your favorite free places to list domains for sale? Please share a link in the comments below if I have left out a popular resource.